If you want to make ahead, the baked crust can be wrapped tightly and stored at room temperature or in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
- 1½ cups Graham Cracker crumbs (about 11 full graham cracker sheets)
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- ⅓ cup unsalted butter, melted
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine Graham Cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter. Stir until thoroughly mixed and mixture is crumbly.
- Pour the graham cracker crumb mixture into a 9 inch pie pan. Using the back of a large spoon or the flat bottom of a measuring cup or drinking glass, press the crumb mixture firmly and evenly across the bottom and against the sides of the pie pan.
- Bake: Bake 10 minutes. The edges may be just slightly browned, but you do not want the edges or crust to over-brown. Remove from oven.
- The pie crust may be cooled completely on a wire cooling rack or used warm, according to the pie recipe.