Enjoy the refreshing flavors of summer with this easy to make dessert. Bake a graham crust, and then add layers of cream cheese, lemon pudding, and strawberry Jell-O with lots of fresh strawberries.
3-Layer Strawberry, Lemon,
9 inch Graham Cracker Crust:
1½ cups Graham Cracker crumbs (about 11 full graham cracker sheets)
2 tablespoons granulated sugar
1/3 cup unsalted butter, melted
3 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
1 3¼ or 4 ounce package Lemon Pudding and Pie Mix
1 3 ounce package Strawberry Jell-O
2 cups fresh strawberries, washed hulled and sliced
Graham Cracker Crust:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine Graham Cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter. Stir until thoroughly mixed and mixture is crumbly.
- Pour the graham cracker crumb mixture into a 9 inch deep-dish pie pan. Using the back of a large spoon or the flat bottom of a measuring cup or drinking glass, press the crumb mixture firmly and evenly across the bottom and against the sides of the pie pan.
- Bake 10 minutes. The edges may be just slightly browned, but you do not want the edges or crust to over-brown. Remove from oven. Cool completely on a wire cooling rack.
- Carefully spread cream cheese over bottom of baked and cooled graham cracker crust.
- Prepare and cook Lemon Pudding according to directions on the package. Cool for a few minutes, and then pour over cream cheese in the graham cracker crust. Refrigerate 1 to 2 hours or until pudding is chilled and firm.
- Prepare Strawberry Jell-O according to directions on the package. Refrigerate until mixture is as thick as unbeaten egg whites. Fold strawberries into Jell-O, and then pour Jell-O mixture over the chilled lemon pudding. Refrigerate at least 2 hours or until Jell-O is chilled and firm.
Makes 6 to 8 servings.
Description: Cheese and Fruit Layered Pie, Chilled
Pan: One 9" Deep Dish Pie
Pastry: Graham Cracker
Pastry Prep: Baked
Oven Temp: 350o
Prep Time: 4 Hours
Pastry Bake Time: 10 Minutes
Filling Bake Time: Unbaked
Serves: 6 to 8
Storage: Cover and Refrigerate
Recipe Type: Pie, Graham Cracker, Cream Cheese, Strawberry, Lemon, Fourth of July
Help: Graham Cracker Crust
Kitchen and Baking Store
Easy on-line shopping for all your kitchen, baking, and home needs.
Bakeware, Cookware, Kitchen Tools, Books, Cookbooks, Electrics, Food, Gifts, Coffee, Chocolate, Gifts, and more.....