Cranberry Pecan Clusters
Melted white chocolate holds the cranberries and pecans together in small bite-sized clusters. Very easy to make, and they will look pretty on your holiday sweets table.
Recipe type: Dessert | Candy | Cranberry | Chocolate
- 8 ounces white chocolate, chopped into small pieces
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup toasted pecans, coarsely chopped
Line a large baking sheet with wax paper or parchment paper.
- In top of a double boiler over hot water, melt white chocolate; stir until melted and smooth. Tip: Create a double boiler by filling a saucepan with 2 inches of water and bringing it to a simmer. Turn the heat off and place a glass bowl, stainless steel bowl, or ceramic bowl on top of the hot water; the upper pan should not touch the water.
- Add cranberries and toasted pecans to melted chocolate, stirring with a wooden spoon or rubber spatula until fruit and nuts are completely coated with white chocolate.
- Drop mixture by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper. Let set until chocolate is cool and hardened.